Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Bottleful of Emotions

I miss writing - the old fashioned way.

The SMELL of ink filling my nostrils as i scribbled away.
The FEAR of being yelled at by mom for having ink blots on my school shirt.
The JOY of getting my first imported fauntainpen on my 10th birthday.
The FRUSTRATION of the nib breaking in the middle of an exam.
The EXTRAVAGANCE of having a collection of pens.
The SATISFACTION of making a to-do list and ticking items when they are done.

So many emotions in a small Chelpark Ink Bottle.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

3 comments:

Nitin said...

likeed it.... i used to buy chelpark only because it was made near bangalore :P

Preeti Mishra said...

what in the world reminded you about Chelpark??? I cant think of any thing we came across that would make you nostalgic abt The ink...
By the way... out of the blue - nice writing and real sweet topic.

Sakshi said...

@Preeti-Well. I was trying my sketching skills in a meeting. All i had was a pen and got a lot of ink marks on my hand.
so yaad aa gaya!

@Rags- thanks!