Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mommie knows best!

While watching a recent bollywood movie i realized how the hero usually has a famous idea from his mom that he quotes.
Remember Shaurukh's mom tellig him 'Sahi raasta and Galat raasta ' funda in DDLJ or Kajol's mum asking her to look for love in Fanaa.

Wonder what my mom taught me that i would wanna quote here.
Unfortunately her most precious pearl of wisdom isn't anything that will make my life easier if i ever decided to elope.
Mom's words often ring in my ears when i lie in bed waiting to fall asleep.
'Brush your teeth before u sleep otherwise your teeth will fall off one day soon'.

Wonder when Yash Chopra will make a mom say the same to the hero instead of the lame 'Maine tere liye apne haatho se kheer banayee hai bete'.
Something tells me its going to be a long wait...

2 comments:

Preeti Mishra said...

hehehe... nice one sakshi.

arunabh said...

My mom always adviced me to keep away from the Yash Chopras. I chose to ignore her advice and repent even today. Mom defintely knows the best :)